These Jabra Elite Active 4 Earbuds boast an ergonomic, durable design that's resistant to both water and sweat. They've been designed to stay comfortably and securely in your ears while you working out. Plus, Active Noise Cancellation with HearThrough technology means you can choose when to let in or block out ambient sounds.
- A wireless, wing-free, ergonomic design makes the Elite 4 Active comfortable and unintrusive.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks intrusive sounds at the touch of a button, so you can stay immersed in your music.
- Download the Jabra Sound+ app and tune the equaliser to your preference, and activate Spotify Tap* playback for instant, seamless connection.
- Made with a secure active fit and IP57-rated water and sweat proof protection, these buds are engineered for all kinds of workouts.
- They have a navy design.
- At the tap of a button, HearThrough uses the built-in microphones to pick up the sounds around you, and play them in your buds, so you don’t need to be cut off from the world.
- With four built-in microphones, protected by a special mesh covering for added wind noise protection, you’ll be heard loud and clear on calls.
- Elite 4 Active deliver up to 7 hours of continuous playback.
- Keep them in the case, and they’re good for up to 28 hours, and if you do get caught out, the handy fast charge feature gives you up to a full hour of playback in just 10 minutes of charging.
- Mono mode lets you use either bud independently; keep the one you’re not using in the case, and you can even extend your battery by using one and charging the other.
- Set up in the Sound+ app and enjoy instant access to Spotify Tap* playback or Alexa Built-in**, without fumbling around for your phone.
- With Google Fast Pair**, you can pair your earbuds to your Android device in seconds.
**Spotify Tap, Alexa Built-in, and Google Fast Pair compatible with Android OS 6.0 or higher.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.